*PLEASE NOTE: that most of the time on the back window, in order to maintain the defroster working properly. Window tint removal must be precise and careffuly done, if done carelessly applying new tint will cause severe damage to the new film by not allowing it to stick properly and premature peeling will happen.
We have provided all the necessary information about your SUV, truck van or car window tint, including how dark or reflective the tint is allowed in our state of Nevada.
WINDOW TINT DARKNESS IN NEVADA
The tint percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible light Transmission. The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass here in Nevada is very specific and different for sedan vehicle and SUV cars or vans.
TINT DARKNESS FOR TRUCKS, SEDANS, VANS AND SUV'S:
- front windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed above the manufacture's AS-1 line.
- front side windows: must allow more than 35% of light in
- back side windows: Any darkness can be used.
- rear window: Any darkness can be used.
WINDOW TINT REFLECTION IN NEVADA
Window tinting can reflect incoming light and reduce glare and heat. Nevada window tint law permits a certain reflection when using a tint so make sure you pay attention to this as well.
TINT REFLECTION FOR TRUCKS, SEDANS,VANS AND SUV'S:
- Front side windows: No reference to reflectivity in the current law.
- Back side windows: No reference to reflectivity in the current law.
*PLEASE NOTE: that all window films are not made equally, not all window tints use the same practice. Some window tint may be more difficult to remove due to age application type and sometimes by film type. It's been known for some cars to take one hour to remove tint and some cars take up to 6 hours to remove tint.
CAR WINDOW TINTING LAWS IN NEVADA
Most of the times when people try to remove old tint film by their own it results in a sticky mess. This makes the entire process even harder. It is important to know what you are doing and use the correct tools.... Here on Auto Tint Express - Window Tinting properly. We use high quality tools such as steamer for tint film removal and non scratching blade to remove the adhesive tint and prevent any damage to the defrorster lines on rear windows.
Benefits to Window Tint
Window Tint Removal
- Avoid Overheating -- Block Over 60% of heat
- Skin protection -- Block 99.9% of UV rays
- Accident protection --holds shattered glass
- Enhanced Privacy -- Protect your privacy
- Safer Driving -- Reduce glare from sun
- Protect Your Car -- Prevent sun damage